Sunday, October 5, 2008

Josh Neilson's new film!!

Click this picture! cheers






A few weeks ago I saw a link to 'RED BULL REEL LIFE' 5 week film competition and decided to check it out. I decided to give it a go and make a film that i have thought about making for a while. I got out my camera and went to work on the idea and within a few days I had most of the material needed but just needed music and a few shots to get it in order. RB came through with some music and the last shot were filmed within a week of the due date. This was a 5 week competition but I only heard about it at the end of week 2 so only had 3 weeks to get it done.
This is my idea and I hope you enjoy it. My film is called 'Subsistence' and can be viewed on the Red Bull Reel Life web site so click on the link and check it out!
Cheers everyone!
Josh

No comments: